Michael P. Juskey B.A., LL.B. | Toronto Criminal Lawyer
Being arrested and charged with a crime is an unpleasant and stressful experience. Your freedom, livelihood and reputation may be on the line. The state has seemingly limitless power and resources at its disposal in prosecuting you and there is no substitute to having a criminal defence lawyer on your side during this challenging time. Michael P. Juskey is a Toronto criminal lawyer who can assist and advise you in determining whether:
1) The Crown can likely prove its case against you beyond a reasonable doubt;
2) You have a defence;
3) Depending on the facts, you have the option of seeking Charter relief.
You need a lawyer you can trust and you are encouraged to find a lawyer you can work with openly during this challenging time of your life. Toronto criminal defence lawyer Michael P. Juskey fearlessly defends the rights of his clients, achieves the best possible results and acts as your guide through the criminal court process. The firm represents clients charged with offences in Toronto, Newmarket, Brampton and throughout Southern Ontario.
Having appeared on hundreds of matters in the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice, Michael P. Juskey provides skilled representation and high quality advocacy to each and every client. The firm prides itself on exceptional service, professionalism and results and will listen to the facts, protect your rights and give your case the time and attention it deserves. Call the office now if you are looking for a Toronto criminal defence lawyer who will:
- Answer your questions;
- Listen to your side of the story;
- Negotiate the relaxation of strict bail conditions;
- Return your calls and emails promptly;
- Keep you informed on each aspect of the court proceedings;
- Appear in court for you;
- Clearly explain the case against you and the applicable law;
- Conduct extensive research on how the Court dealt with situations and charges similar to yours;
- Interview potential witnesses;
- Pursue each case as if it’s going to trial;
- Prepare and argue constitutional applications in your defence;
- Negotiate a resolution with the Crown Attorney and if no acceptable agreement is reached, conduct your trial.
There is no substitute to having an experienced criminal lawyer on your side if you are facing charges under the Criminal Code of Canada or the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Michael P. Juskey is a defence lawyer in Toronto that practices criminal law exclusively. If you are wondering what happens next, how a criminal record will affect you or what your options are, call (416) 428-2760 to schedule a Free, Confidential Consultation.
(416) 428-2760 | 24 HOURS